FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits.
(U. of Michigan Research Centre)
FACT: Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress.(Conference Board of Canada)
Why do Corporate Yoga?
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
What You Will Need
- A quiet, comfortable space large enough to use (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, A/V room, gymnasium, etc.)
- Each person will need a yoga mat, comfortable clothing and a water bottle
About Our Classes
All of Serenity Yoga’s yoga teachers are fully certified with a minimum of a 200 hour certification course with a well recognized Yoga Teacher Training program; they also carry liability insurance and are trained in Emergency First Aid and CPR.
Our yoga classes are designed to fit the needs of the individuals in each group. Most of our classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
We recommend practicing yoga at least twice a week, but even once a week will have noticeable results.
We offer several different Class Types and workshops to build employee moral.
We have several different package plans. Please contact Alyson for more information 302-373-7538 or email email@example.com.