200- Hour Vinyasa Teacher Training
INSPIRE OTHERS, BECOME A YOGA TEACHER or DEEPEN YOUR OWN PRACTICE:
The journey from yoga student to yoga teacher is a profound experience. Serenity Yoga 200-Hour Vinyasa Teacher Training will provide you with the knowledge and tools to inspire your future students with the same passion for yoga that brought you to this point on your yoga path. The strength of this program comes from the intense focus given to the form, action and alignment as well as practice teaching. If you have landed on this web page, then you have taken the first step to sharing the gift of yoga. This is not your ordinary yoga teacher certification program. This is an opportunity to make real transformative change happen for yourself and humanity.
You are invited to join a group of committed individuals for an intense opportunity to reflect and learn how the power of Yoga can facilitate change for you. If you are ready to dive deeper into the world that is Yoga, then this is the perfect place for you to begin your journey.
This certification program is not just for those interested in becoming a yoga teacher, but also for those individuals who have the desire to learn the philosophy of Yoga and enhance their personal growth.
At the end of the training you will feel strong, open, peaceful, calm and AMAZING! So won’t you join Us?
200-HOUR VINYASA TEACHER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
- How to teach the Vinyasa Yoga System.
- How to teach a Yin practice.
- Finding your authentic voice.
- Major Bones, Muscles & Anatomy.
- Universal Principals of Alignment.
- Areas of the subtle body including: Ida, Pingala, Shushumna, Vayus and the Seven Chakras.
- How to correctly and safely assist and adjust students through instruction and hands-on practice in the classroom
- How to avoid injuries and work with students who are dealing with injuries.
- The business and ethics of being a yoga teacher.
- How to teach to every level of student.
- Practicing and teaching Mediation.
- Use of props (blocks and straps).
- Upon completion, instructors will have their bio and picture ready for teaching.
- Assist in our Beginners Series (this is done while we meet for our scheduled class).
- Assist in classes (this will be done when we meet for our scheduled class).
- Essay due each month on information learned during that month.
- Maintain a daily meditation practice.
- Four hours community teaching.
- Maintain a daily yoga practice.
Serenity Yoga (MiddletownSchedule for 2018-2019): Students will meet one weekend a month. Saturday class will start at 9:30am-5:30 pm, Sunday class will start at 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- September 8th & 9th
- October - 6th & 7th
- November- 3rd & 4th
- December- 1st-2nd
- January- 5th& 6th
- February- 2nd & 3rd
- March- 3rd & 4th
- April- 6th & 7th (last weekend together)
Cost: $2,600 payment plans are available: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on payment plans.
Special - Effective March 5th - April 19th $2,000 if paid in full by May 1st.